March 11, 2014
March 10, 2014
ME: When I met the Rainbow Light team, they were about to launch their Embrace Prenatal 35+, a prenatal vitamin for women over 35. As I learned more about the vitamin, and all of the great things in it, I realized it's really a good vitamin for any woman who is pregnant, nursing or thinking about getting pregnant. I had my first 2 babies in my twenties, and while i'm only 30 now, I feel more tired and certainly don't take as much time as I used to on my meals. Both the tiredness and limited time for meal prep are thanks to my two sweet, wild girls, but as we start to think about adding a 3rd to our crew, I know the added vitamins in the Embrace 35+ are what I need. A few things I like about the vitamin:
- Packed with vitamins geared towards women my age
- Gentle on the stomach: easy to digest, non-constipating and free of major allergens
– easy-to-swallow vegetarian capsules
- If you want, you can break the capsule open and add to a smoothie or other drink
-Builds blood cells, enhances circulation & strengthens connective tissue
- Helps to promote natural energy & healthy blood sugar
Then, someday, if I'm pregnant again, the vitamin will:
- Nourish the baby’s healthy development
- Ease my nausea, muscle aches & tension during pregnancy
Besides being a super healthy, natural vitamin for the kids, I really enjoy that the vitamins come in individual bags. This has helped in remembering to take vitamins, because I keep bags in my purse or grab some as we're heading out the door. They sit in the stroller, and eat their vitamins!
A little more about the kids' vitamins:
- Rainbow Light Gummies are the #1 Parents Choice for Gummy Nutrition!
-They have therapeutic potencies as the most potent sweet and sour gummy multivitamins on the Market!
- They provide the daily recommended values of all the important vitamins and nutrients including vitamins A, Bs, C, and D to keep kids healthy and strong.
- They're made with organic cane sugar, no preservatives, and 100% natural color and flavors.
Maggie also takes: Gummy Omegalicious Omega 3 Formula
Alex doesn't take them yet, because they are recommended for 4 & up. These vitamins:
- Have a new improved formula that is soy free, softer 10 g gummy = better mouth feel and increased lycopene for a more vibrant color
- are a delicious sour raspberry gummies deliver 108 mg DHA, important for healthy brain function, while 22 mg EPA supports heart health
- Have 60 mg Vitamin C, 100% of the daily recommended level, promotes immunity
- They are gluten-free & 100% Natural.
HUSBAND: Omega Cardio Performance & the Men's One Mulitvitamin. A little bit about each one: Omega Cardio Performance:
- Research-based Omega potencies PLUS science-backed ingredients for maximum heart health support, cholesterol management and anti-inflammatory effect.
-920 mg Fish Oil delivers potent 534mg combined DHA and EPA at researched levels for cardio vascular health.
- 800 mg Plant Sterols – the potency shown to lower cholesterol levels.
-100 mg CoQ10 benefits heart muscle function, facilitates cellular energy and protects against oxidation. CoQ10 is critical for a healthy heart and is often depleted by statin use.
-1,000 IU Vitamin D3 normalizes blood pressure levels.
-100% Kosher FISH softgels – no beef or pork. Hexane-free.
- Men's One™ Multivitamins are the #1 selling natural men's multivitamin, with potent vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, superfoods and herbs to nourish, protect and support major systems of a man's body, and promote natural energy, in just one tablet per day.
- Added minerals including copper, chromium and selenium support nerve, connective tissue and sexual health, and metabolism, while specially blended herbs promote prostate health.
- Live plant-source enzymes and probiotics (healthy bacteria) promote easy digestion without stomach upset.
- Men's One™ is gluten-free, sugar-free, lactose-free, dairy-free, wheat-free and yeast-free, and contains no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives or additives.
Now for the giveaway!
We are excited to send one lucky winner a Healthy Lifestyle Kit from Rainbow Light. The kit includes:
1. A yoga mat
2. A Rainbow Light bag
3. A reusable BPA-free water bottle
4. The Rainbow Light thinBerry shaker cup
I was not compensated for this post. As one time, I did receive samples of the vitamins we take, but continue to use and purchase them on my own. As always, all opinions are my own.
March 7, 2014
March 6, 2014
What I have learned as my life of two boys. I have looked at more book about airplanes, helicopters, and things that go than I ever thought my life would bring. I have taken several trips to the amazing Smithsonian Air and Space Museum as it is truly one of my kids' favorite places to be. My ears are trained to spot the sound of an airplane and quickly get my boys to look up, quick! My boys are HUGE fans of things that fly, especially airplanes. We own all sorts of different airplanes including the Little People airplane, miniature airplanes, and the Matchbox airplane set but nothing compares to the Guillow's model airplane kits. These are the kits that our dads and even grandfathers grew up with. The Guillow toy planes have been around for 88 years allowing kids through adults to build and enjoy their own little airplane.