This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of TruMoo Milk. All opinions are 100% mine.
When I think of summer, there is one favorite family snack that we must have: s'mores. There's something about the combination of toasted marshmallow, the crunch of the graham crackers, & that warm melted chocolate that everyone in my family loves. After eating s'mores for the past month, our family has decided it was time to create our own s'mores recipe. Today, I am sharing a super easy recipe: S'Mores Double Chocolate Pudding.
S'Mores Double Chocolate Pudding Cups
- 4-6 Crushed Graham Crackers
- 1 Package of Instant Chocolate Flavored Pudding
- 1 Cup of Whipped Topping
- 1 1/4 Cup of TruMoo Chocolate Milk
- 1-2 Cups of Marshmallows
- 2 Chocolate Bars, Crushed
1. Mix TruMoo chocolate milk & pudding mix together. Beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes.
2. Stir in the 1 cup of Cool Whip.
3. Spoon the pudding into plastic cups.
4. Top with crushed graham crackers, marshmallows and crushed chocolate bars.
We served our pudding into plastic cups so we could eat them on the porch in individual servings. It also makes for some super easy clean up which is great for a dessert for a summer family barbecue. This simple dessert is a refreshing version of our favorite s'mores flavor!
My kids love TruMoo chocolate milk, so we decided to use TruMoo chocolate milk to make our dessert with double the chocolate flavor. My two boys are big fans of chocolate milk, so I love the fact that TruMoo products are made with no artificial growth hormones, no high fructose corn syrup, & is fresh from your trusted dairy. Everyone wins with a glass of TruMoo milk. For product information and availability, visit TruMoo online. Find TruMoo Recipe inspiration on Pinterest. Also, please Join the TruMoo community on Facebook.