- You can search and hear any song that you want. It's like searching a massive iTunes library---without having to buy the music:)
- You can make and share playlists. I've got my running mix all ready to go!
- You set up one account--but can listen on multiple devices (iPhone, Macbook, etc.)
- You can see your friend's playlists to see what tunes they recommend.
- There is a radio feature, similar to Pandora, if you feel like mixing it up during the day.
Now here is some children's music that I am going to be searching for on Spotify. These are children records that I think we would LOVE in our house...
1. Jewel, The Merry Goes Round: I loved Jewel back in the 90's and I'm pretty sure I will still like her voice now!
2. Sesame Street Platinum All Time Favorites: I think my 18 month old would love this. He loves the Sesame Street books so maybe a little music will put him over the edge?!
3. Dan Zanes, Family Dance: I saw this recommended on another mom blog that I love, so why not?
4. Renee and Jeremy: Found this while searching for some new music, I think I could listen to this and not go crazy insane:)
4. Rockabye Baby, Lullaby Reniditions of No Doubt: What??? There is a No Doubt version--must see what it may sound like. When I searched through these lullaby renditions there are SO many now--Taylor Swift, Foo Fighters, Green Day, and soon to be Red Hot Chili Peppers!