Congratulations to our winner of the fabric appliqué shirt: Jennifer Loupe!
- Template (You can either free hand or do a google search for templates and find about any shape!)
- Heat and Bond Ultra-Hold
- Shirts or Baby Onesies
1. Pick out a template shape! In this case, I freehanded a boat for a lake loving little boy:) Cut out shape.
2. Pin the template pieces to the smooth side of the Heat and Bond and cut out the shapes.
3. Iron on the cut out shapes on to the wrong side of your fabric.
4. Cut out fabric shape. Peel off the Heat and Bond paper and iron onto the shirt in desired spot.