If anyone knows me at all, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE summer and I'm quite sad to see the hot dog days of summer come to an end. I know---I'm not quite on the same page as other bloggers, but I just love tank tops, flip-flops, and popsicles! But I live in the North and I have to embrace the new season that is coming upon us, fall! And yes, there is a small piece of me that is loving the AWESOME breeze that makes the park so much more enjoyable! So with all of this "fall talk" in the blog world, The Chirping Moms have decided to create their own Fall Bucket List!
1. Visit a pumpkin patch.
2. Crock Pot Apple Cider
3. Apple Picking
4. Carve pumpkins.
5. Smores in the fire pit.
6. Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins for breakfast.
7. Leaf Art
8. Rake leaves and play in them.
9. Nature walk.
10. Bake a pie.
11. Decorate the house for fall.
12. Throw a Halloween party.
13. Make a Halloween/Fall treat.
14. Halloween Parade
15. Soup Nights will start!
16. Family Movie Night on a Friday
17. Make pumpkin pie play dough.
18. Make bird feeders.
19. Make handprint turkeys.
20. Decorate/Carve pumpkins.
21. Bake apple crisp!
22. Fall Festival Fair
23. Trip to the Zoo
24. Picnic and Park to enjoy the beautiful fall weather
25. Clean through house---and donate!!!
26. Fall Photo Shoot at park
27. Sesame Place Halloween
28. Halloween movie
29. Cinnamon applesauce in Crock-Pot
30. "Fall-Themed" Pinterest night with friends!
31. Apple crafts
32. Make homemade scarecrow with kids for Scarecrow Stroll downtown!
33. Start reading chapter books with my older son!
34. Make Halloween/Fall oriented snack mix to share with friends at school
35. Visit pumpkin patch.
36. Pull out/Check out from library and read Halloween/Fall themed books
37. Pumpkin crafts
38. Donate to food bank
39. Collect pinecones and use them to decorate/craft!
40. Make leaf sun catchers with contact paper for our windows.
41. Watch Macy's Thanksgiving Parade!
42. Collect acorns.
43. Make some Halloween inspired treats--thanks Pinterest!
44. Picnic with Daddy on the weekend.
45. Fall Q-Tip Tree.
46. Find Fall cookies on Pinterest and Bake!
47. Make some tailgate treats while watching College Football!
48. Play in pumpkin goop!
49. Create a "Fall" mantel!
50. Make some Trick or Treat Salted Nut Bars!
Hope you get out there and enjoy the beauty of fall! And be sure to follow our "Fall" and "Halloween" Pinterest boards for more ideas that we find!