- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp. cocoa
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 3/4 cup hot water
1. Preheat oven for 350 degrees.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and 2 tbsp. of cocoa.
2. Add evaporated milk, vanilla, and melted butter. Mix until smooth.
3. Add pecans and pour into greased 8 inch cake pan (I often use a 8 inch pyrex bowl).
4. Mix brown sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa. Sprinkle over batter.
5. Pour hot water over batter.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
I often serve it warm with some ice cream on top (but it's good anyway it comes out of the dish). It's so SUPER delicious!!!!!!
And make sure to scroll down to enter our first giveaway for Valentine's Week, a set of Valentines from Preppy Chick! And there is also a great giveaway for Kickers shoes!!!!