- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp. cocoa
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 3/4 cup hot water
1. Preheat oven for 350 degrees.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and 2 tbsp. of cocoa.
2. Add evaporated milk, vanilla, and melted butter. Mix until smooth.
3. Add pecans and pour into greased 8 inch cake pan (I often use a 8 inch pyrex bowl).
4. Mix brown sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa. Sprinkle over batter.
5. Pour hot water over batter.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
I often serve it warm with some ice cream on top (but it's good anyway it comes out of the dish). It's so SUPER delicious!!!!!!