I love burlap decor at the holidays & also love pennant banners. I decided to try & make my own for Easter. This was a lot easier than expected! If you have any questions, just comment below & i'll help out.
Burlap: I ordered mine on Etsy, but you can get it at most fabric stores.
Paper for pattern
Spring colored ribbon
Bunny shape: I used a wood one from that craft store ($1) but if you could find a bunny shaped sponge, that would be even easier
1. Use paper to cut out a triangle the size you would like your pennants. Be sure to measure to make sure it's wider than your bunny shape.
2. Use the pattern to cut out as many pennants as you would like. I made 6.
3. Place white paint on your bunny shape & use it to "stamp" the pennants. You might have to use a little paint & paint brush to touch up, depending on how you want the bunnies to look.
4. Use craft glue to stick on the white pompoms as tails.
5. Use the ribbon to make little bows for the bunnies & glue on with craft glue.
6. Once the paint & glue dries, turn over each pennant. Place a line of hot glue across the top & attach to the twine. Continue adding the pennants to the twine until your banner is complete.
7. Once the hot glue dries, turn banner over & enjoy!
The ground hog said spring is coming early right? Start some spring crafts while you wait!
Make sure to visit our Seasonal tab for all of our fun Easter posts!