There are so many fun crafts that you can do with colored pasta or rice, so we wanted to share a really easy tutorial on how to dye noodles/rice.
- Uncooked Pasta or Rice
- Food Coloring
- Ziploc Bags
- Add approximately 2 tablespoons of vinegar to the Ziploc bag.
- Add 10-20 drops of food coloring.
- Add approximately a cup of noodles to bag.
- Seal bag and shake.
- Lay bags flat to absorb color and let the bags sit for several hours.
- Pour contents out onto a cookie sheet or paper towel and let them dry overnight.
Next week, we will share a fun craft with you using our fall festive noodles!