ME: When I met the Rainbow Light team, they were about to launch their Embrace Prenatal 35+, a prenatal vitamin for women over 35. As I learned more about the vitamin, and all of the great things in it, I realized it's really a good vitamin for any woman who is pregnant, nursing or thinking about getting pregnant. I had my first 2 babies in my twenties, and while i'm only 30 now, I feel more tired and certainly don't take as much time as I used to on my meals. Both the tiredness and limited time for meal prep are thanks to my two sweet, wild girls, but as we start to think about adding a 3rd to our crew, I know the added vitamins in the Embrace 35+ are what I need. A few things I like about the vitamin:
- Packed with vitamins geared towards women my age
- Gentle on the stomach: easy to digest, non-constipating and free of major allergens
– easy-to-swallow vegetarian capsules
- If you want, you can break the capsule open and add to a smoothie or other drink
-Builds blood cells, enhances circulation & strengthens connective tissue
- Helps to promote natural energy & healthy blood sugar
Then, someday, if I'm pregnant again, the vitamin will:
- Nourish the baby’s healthy development
- Ease my nausea, muscle aches & tension during pregnancy
Besides being a super healthy, natural vitamin for the kids, I really enjoy that the vitamins come in individual bags. This has helped in remembering to take vitamins, because I keep bags in my purse or grab some as we're heading out the door. They sit in the stroller, and eat their vitamins!
A little more about the kids' vitamins:
- Rainbow Light Gummies are the #1 Parents Choice for Gummy Nutrition!
-They have therapeutic potencies as the most potent sweet and sour gummy multivitamins on the Market!
- They provide the daily recommended values of all the important vitamins and nutrients including vitamins A, Bs, C, and D to keep kids healthy and strong.
- They're made with organic cane sugar, no preservatives, and 100% natural color and flavors.
Maggie also takes: Gummy Omegalicious Omega 3 Formula
Alex doesn't take them yet, because they are recommended for 4 & up. These vitamins:
- Have a new improved formula that is soy free, softer 10 g gummy = better mouth feel and increased lycopene for a more vibrant color
- are a delicious sour raspberry gummies deliver 108 mg DHA, important for healthy brain function, while 22 mg EPA supports heart health
- Have 60 mg Vitamin C, 100% of the daily recommended level, promotes immunity
- They are gluten-free & 100% Natural.
HUSBAND: Omega Cardio Performance & the Men's One Mulitvitamin. A little bit about each one: Omega Cardio Performance:
- Research-based Omega potencies PLUS science-backed ingredients for maximum heart health support, cholesterol management and anti-inflammatory effect.
-920 mg Fish Oil delivers potent 534mg combined DHA and EPA at researched levels for cardio vascular health.
- 800 mg Plant Sterols – the potency shown to lower cholesterol levels.
-100 mg CoQ10 benefits heart muscle function, facilitates cellular energy and protects against oxidation. CoQ10 is critical for a healthy heart and is often depleted by statin use.
-1,000 IU Vitamin D3 normalizes blood pressure levels.
-100% Kosher FISH softgels – no beef or pork. Hexane-free.
- Men's One™ Multivitamins are the #1 selling natural men's multivitamin, with potent vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, superfoods and herbs to nourish, protect and support major systems of a man's body, and promote natural energy, in just one tablet per day.
- Added minerals including copper, chromium and selenium support nerve, connective tissue and sexual health, and metabolism, while specially blended herbs promote prostate health.
- Live plant-source enzymes and probiotics (healthy bacteria) promote easy digestion without stomach upset.
- Men's One™ is gluten-free, sugar-free, lactose-free, dairy-free, wheat-free and yeast-free, and contains no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives or additives.
Now for the giveaway!
We are excited to send one lucky winner a Healthy Lifestyle Kit from Rainbow Light. The kit includes:
1. A yoga mat
2. A Rainbow Light bag
3. A reusable BPA-free water bottle
4. The Rainbow Light thinBerry shaker cup
I was not compensated for this post. As one time, I did receive samples of the vitamins we take, but continue to use and purchase them on my own. As always, all opinions are my own.